Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in box Energy Suspension front & rear red polyurethane bump-stops. I ordered a set and put them on my truck which takes about 20 minutes for both front and back. Then I got a second set about 2 weeks later from the online store I bought them from. I called them and asked and they actually said keep them. So I am selling them cause I only have 1 truck, DUHHHH!!!!!! They look awesome on the truck and will work on stock all the way up to whatever lift, but just wont stop suspension from bottoming out higher than leveled truck. But the suspensions are so tight on fords trucks, I have never heard of anyone bottming out.

They are Rear (9.9109R 2.5" HD) Front (9.9137R 2" HD) made by Energy Suspensions (also made in AMERICA, about time for that). The rear ones retail for $40.99 and the front ones retail for $22.99. They bolt right up to were you will take the old ones off of, so its so easy my girlfriend could do it.

I am asking for $40+ Shipping. They will cost you about $78 from most online stores shipped, so I think my offer is really fair. Shipping should be no more than $15, but we will see depending on were you live. I am in Richmond VA.

I tried everything to get my pictures up but it keeps saying Upload of file failed. So i am posting a link, but the ones that I have are red not black. If anyone is really interested PM me with your email and I will gladly send my pics.

energysuspension.com | Search Result Details Back

energysuspension.com | Search Result Details Front

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump: looking for best offer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will take any offers :bump::bump: