Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new black '05-'07 grille. It's still in the original box and plastic. It's never actually been installed, only "dry-fitted" I bought it about 4 years ago bcuz I was gonna do a 2005 headlight/bumper/grille conversion on my '01 250 crew cab, but more important financial stuff came up, so it never happened. Now it's just taking up space and I'm tired of having to move it from room to room bcuz it keeps getting in my way. Lol.

Asking $40 but it's negot.
Anyone interested can pm me here, or email me at atistang03 at g-mail dot com

·
Administrator
21,543 Posts
@GreenPumpUser, you are a new user, with no location, no price, and no contact info listed.

Usually I would delete this and your other thread as spam, but I can clearly see you are a real user.

Lets update this thread with a little more info and a starting price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@GreenPumpUser, you are a new user, with no location, no price, and no contact info listed.

Usually I would delete this and your other thread as spam, but I can clearly see you are a real user.

Lets update this thread with a little more info and a starting price.

Copy that. I apologize for the vagueness.
Honestly, I was just trying the "name your price" route bcuz I've tried a few times in the past to get it sold but to no avail. So I figured if I did it this way. I could get it gone. But I'll get this squared away and my profile filled in after I get back from eating lunch. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts