Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can not find the bolt for the brake caliper mount. Mine seemed to have fell out. The top bolt. I've searched the good ol' Google but no results for the F250. All I can find is the caliper bolts, not the mount bolts.

Is the closest I can find to what I'm talking about. Any part number or just the size of this specific bolt as I could prob buy a grade 8/10 from the hardware store.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The one that's missing. Believe it's the bracket to the knuckle - I could be wrong.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can not find the bolt for the brake caliper mount. Mine seemed to have fell out. The top bolt. I've searched the good ol' Google but no results for the F250. All I can find is the caliper bolts, not the mount bolts.

Is the closest I can find to what I'm talking about. Any part number or just the size of this specific bolt as I could prob buy a grade 8/10 from the hardware store.

Thanks.
I am not sure about a part # or bolt pattern, but you can call your local ford dealer and get the part number then find it cheaper online. I do know that they are supposed to be torqued to 166 ft-lb, so its pretty amazing that one fell out. Make sure you tell the dealer you want the part number for the caliper bracket mounting bolts, not the caliper slide pin bolts. The slide pin bolts are torqued to 42 ft-lb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts