Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Are you interesred in bracket racing at SSS?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. we are in the midst of talking to the drag way about bracket raing friday night. its an 1/8th mile track. we dont know if there will be a buy-in or not. We need to see about the interest in this first. we are talking with dragway officials to see if it can be done since we didnt rent the track, we are just taking part in their test and tune night.

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Nick, you should have added an option for, (No, don't wanna run but will watch).

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Chuck you gonna run yours?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpin up to the top! Lets let this thread get some exposure and stay on top!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm in, got to test the new transmission

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
WTH......I'm in

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP BUMP!!

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
I would love to run, but STILL want to keep the heads BOLTED down. But I'm with you Jeff fast trucks and a cooler of beer can't go wrong.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come on guys!!! Post up here! I know theres more than 5 of us gonna be there!!

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
ill take that bet.... how about a we get a pot going for the slowest truck (gotta give it an honest run though...)
How about we just make it a gentleman's bet.

I will def. give it WOT runs in my hottest tune every time. You said you're pushing the limits of your PMR's? I'm nowhere close. I'm only pushing 285 HP and clicking off 10.4 in the 1/8. That was before my lift and larger tires.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
How about we just make it a gentleman's bet.

I will def. give it WOT runs in my hottest tune every time. You said you're pushing the limits of your PMR's? I'm nowhere close. I'm only pushing 285 HP and clicking off 10.4 in the 1/8. That was before my lift and larger tires.
sounds good but i might not be able to go WOT the whole way as i gotta watch my EGTs.... ill nail 1800* at WOT before i hit 2nd gear...

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wont be no shrapnel flying when I go down. might see some grey smoke though!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts