Votes: 8 4.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know in the 6.7 community there has been a storm brewing with Confederate Diesel, a vendor, and many of the members here at Powerstroke.Org.

There has been a lot of passion on both sides and hell I've even been accused of being associated with them for not jumping on the bashing bandwagon immediately. After the last couple weeks, its hard not too see the err of my ways and fear for any new members or members that do not visit this site often fall for the same trap.

Any recent search will yield you a plethora of results, from pictures to conversations of Confederate Diesel's business practices. Which in my mind is less than ideal for a Powerstroke.Org member.

So what am I asking. I'm asking you to reply to the post with something simple like In, I support this petition, or something along those lines if you feel Confederate Diesel is a detriment to Powerstroke.Org community and Autoguide. Maybe with enough support Autoguide will do something about this terrible vendor.

Please do not reply to this post with rants or any other discussion, there has already been enough of this on other threads. I just want this to be a strictly a petition. Mods please do not let turn into a mud slinging contest like every other thread Confederate is associated with.

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
We will see how this goes....

·
Registered
867 Posts
Deal me in!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
Rattlesnake. Like I said I really do not this to be a mud slinging contest for any side. There are enough threads to argue about. I would appreciate all the help I could get.
As long as everyone sticks to what you said and don't cause problems then things should be ok.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in...., I new to the 6.7 aftermarket world and as soon as I joined I realized quick I didn't want anything from them....may if I had a 1947 wheel barrel and the parts were free, but not on something I depend on....

·
Registered
867 Posts
Oh hey just talked to Nixon he is IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
In.... Make it a poll, it will be easier to count.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Make it a poll, then bumping... TTT... And other simple post doesn't break any COC.

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
Poll is up.

KEEP TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD and NO MUD SLINGING OR BASHING!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.