Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my boost gauge did work but recently it only builds to about 13 or so and gets stuck and once i let off the gas the boost suddenly drops...it seems to me like its stuck i've tryed somethings like knocking on the gauges while its stuck... i've checked my lines kinda half a$$ and i don't see any holes in the boost line everything looks good....i have dipricol optix gauges....any help would be great

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one knows anything...

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
ok my boost gauge did work but recently it only builds to about 13 or so and gets stuck and once i let off the gas the boost suddenly drops...it seems to me like its stuck i've tryed somethings like knocking on the gauges while its stuck... i've checked my lines kinda half a$$ and i don't see any holes in the boost line everything looks good....i have dipricol optix gauges....any help would be great
Sorry we missed this thread......are you sure its not something else? Letting off the loud pedal and the gauge dropping is normal.....what boost were you seeing before?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry you miss understood me i would see about 25 or 26 now it goes it about 13 and gets stuck because it takes a second once i let off for it to fall down... but from 0-10 pounds it works fine but once i get on it for it to build 10+ is when i have the problems

·
Registered
601 Posts
sounds like a bad gauge.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see thats what i thought but i can't believe that....i bought these gauges because they are one of the better brands i was told...ive had them for about 4 months now

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I had the same problem with my autometers. My pyro and boost did the same thing. It's a bad gauge. Autometer is really good about warrantying their products though so I had no problems getting them replaced.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright thanks everyone ill call the guys i bought my gauges from and see what they say thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts