Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a non typical question to ask. I would like to know if anyone has ever used the 08-10 Body on a older or newer truck frame? Either a Pre- 2002 with the 7.3L or something newer with the 6.7L.
I have a 2008 F350 Superduty with engine issues, and I would like to know what other chassis will accept this body (which is in beautiful condition) with minimal mods to the body mounts. I have body swapped other models and brands of vehicles in the past, so I am not scared of lifting the body and pulling all of the wiring harnesses and retrofitting instrumentation and ECU's.
I have access to other trucks that have been body damaged, but have good frames, powertrain , and running gear. A heads up from anyone out there knowing what frames and body shells use the same body mount placement would be great. It would be great to hear if I have options before 2003 or after 2010. No 6.0L or 6.4L

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Why not motor swap. I think all superduty’s would be possible but would require some modifications to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts