Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 F350 7.3 cab & chassis 4X4 and want to put a 2in body lift on it were do I find one??I have looked every where and no luck:dunno:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
cause they dont make one lol. just buy a regular gasser one but your gonna have to cut the ic pipes to make it work. i had a 3" on my old truck.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
a body lift for a diesel is bad. I would check into a leveling kit or hangers first. WHen you lift your just putting space between your body and frame so the intercooler and radiator stay in place as do ur bumpers so u would have to bump up your intercooler etc. And you can get some body roll out of it again check with DCSpecial on a level kit or something similar

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
cause they dont make one lol. just buy a regular gasser one but your gonna have to cut the ic pipes to make it work. i had a 3" on my old truck.
not saying it can't be done but do what jamz did his old rig was saweet

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
not saying it can't be done but do what jamz did his old rig was saweet
thanks. i had 8" suspension and 3" body with no problems bud. everything felt really tight.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well where do I get new body bushings then the truck has 450,000 miles on it and they r wore plum the **** out, just figured i would lift a little while I was at it

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked but didnt find them there

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would give Ed a call at Y2K Ford and see what kind of "kit" he can make up for you. He's really good at that sort of thing. Here's a link to the parts your looking for.
Y2KFORDPARTS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts