Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is somone that appears on Bob & Tom here and there...:thumb: gotta listen to this it is funny as heck:hehe: might just have to try it myself some time:crazy: hope you all enjoy... YouTube - Tom Mabe funny phone call

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
OMG that was so funny:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
yeah that was real funny!! Bob and Tom Rock!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just wish Bob & Tom was on Sirius... I know their home town channel... but when I leave Indiana away from Indianapolis it is hard sometimes to find them
:doh:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
I just wish Bob & Tom was on Sirius... I know their home town channel... but when I leave Indiana away from Indianapolis it is hard sometimes to find them
:doh:

They're all over the country, when you travel, just print out the "Affiliate" page, it tells where all of their affiliates are located.

I've talked to them about going to satelite radio, but they won't.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
:hehe: :rofl: lmao :rofl: :hehe:

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They're all over the country, when you travel, just print out the "Affiliate" page, it tells where all of their affiliates are located.

I've talked to them about going to satelite radio, but they won't.
yeah I know you can find that out... but I never know exactly where I'm gonna be going every week:doh:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
I used to carry the list when I traveled all over the country, they are in about 150 radio markets nationwide.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay never heard of Bubba Army.... and well I'd have to say that the ratings should speak for its self........

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
ILL say it again BUBBA ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those two guys dont know **** about radio
Who are you talking about? If you talking about about Bob and Tom, you sorely mistaken, they have won more awards than most DJs could ever dream of, make more money than most know, have been doing it for over 25 years, and are truly down to earth people. I have had the privilage to work for an affiliate of them, #17 to be syndicated, have had the privilage to meet them in person and be in their studio several times. Tom is a genious, Bob and just cool, Christi Lee is cute and Chick is well, Chick.:hehe:

Tom has also helped propell the careers of a lot of comedians that you hear on Bob and Tom, including several friends of mine, Robert Hawkins, Roy Woods Jr, Drew Hastins, and a few others.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
that is awesome. dumb azz telemarketers. thats weird, i get bob and tom here in michigan on regular radio but only more north of me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts