Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen one yet so I figured i'd start one. Figured it would be great for sharing ideas, projects and such.

Recently sold my 1973 Mako 17' Angler to a buddy of mine, has a Evinrude E-tec 90hp. It was just a plain fishing boat for my brother and I to chase Reds and trout on the flats.

My second boat(currently only boat) is a 2002 20' Hurricane Deck boat with a Yamaha 115hp. It's still in the works but coming along

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2001 mastercraft 205v
Nice set up. That's one killer sound system you have. I'm looking to upgrade mine soon. Thinking (4) 6.5 coaxial speakers, (1) 10 or 12" subwoofer and a 5 channel amplifier to power it all.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Nice set up. That's one killer sound system you have. I'm looking to upgrade mine soon. Thinking (4) 6.5 coaxial speakers, (1) 10 or 12" subwoofer and a 5 channel amplifier to power it all.
Thanks! Running kicker hlcd 6 pack tower speakers, polk in cabin, and custom made sealed cabinet subwoofer under the dash. All powered by 3 amps. Sounds great but the guys with the 10" wetsounds tower stuff are amazingly loud and clear!

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for re-opening the old there. I know there's more boat owners on the Org.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Start up a old thread but I got a birthday for free. I've started fixing it up so a few pics of progress so far. I made sure I got the motor running before starting anything. I've always loved the older boats. My first was a 1968 gulfstream with a 115 mercury straight 6 outboard. I hate I got rid of that but now I've got this 1970 chrysler with a 100 evinrude outboard.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts