Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stage 2 lift, has radius arms not the drop bracket, add a leaf and new replacement block for the rear. comes with everything coil springs, shocks, etc Brand new in the box. $1200 OBO Located in south Carolina. 803-381-5846 ask for staton.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i believe some1 tried to call me, I am currently on vacation and have no phone service on the island im at so please just pm for now.

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
1200 plus shipping or 1200 shipped?the latter is my offer.30292 is the zip

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
What would you take for it if i picked it up?

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
woa,cant just come in and bump me over like that guy.lmao.always following me around the org.if you can pick it up that would be better something else has popped up anyway so this guy can have my spot

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
woa,cant just come in and bump me over like that guy.lmao.always following me around the org.if you can pick it up that would be better something else has popped up anyway so this guy can have my spot
haha it does seem like we post on the exact same threads. Anyways I was just getting in line behind you. I don't even know if i have the funds to buy it anyways

·
Registered
263 Posts
What shocks with this kit?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
regular gas shocks 9000 series i believe, it does not have the MX-6 shocks that is the only thing this kit does not have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts