Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a guy the other day driving a Dinan BMW X5 (I did not know much about them so I Googled it- there are numerous options and I have no idea what he had. It had 4 pipes sticking out the back). I was behind him when he took a right onto a nice straight secondary road and goosed it- for some reason he was surprised to see my truchk keeping up with him. He pulled over to the side of the road and let me pull up and we went to it. I pulled him hard, let him catch up and did it again. Now, my truck is a 6 speed and if we had went from a start he would have crushed me, but rolling at 40, he ate smoke!!

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
nicely done. i love the way six speeds like yours pull.

·
Registered
230 Posts
sweet kill man.. i dont know much about them things but my buddy had a 5 series dinan and that thing would roll

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Like I said I am sure he would have cooked me off the line but rolling 6 speeds do pull pretty good. About a year back I got a Hemi pickup (I think it said Rumble Bee or something equally silly on the side, with the goofy wing) in the same spot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am only running a Superchips Micro Tuner in the Perf setting. I know it is not the best choice but my truck does decent with it (maybe because of the 6 speed) One of these days I will maybe do something different!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts