Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,820 Posts
@Antonm @zidaro

Please continue this conversation in another thread. The cummins/fumins swap is well known with any amount of research and 3-4 big names make full on kits with everything. This PARTICULAR thread follows one persons expereince with a 6.4l. If you have issues/ your backstory please start your new thread so it can be continued there in a fresh thread not in the middle of another. This will help others find yours and not overshadow another longer thread keepings things way more organized for everyone.

·
Premium Member
10,820 Posts
True, Rooster picked a poison, but that poison hasn't shown up yet (that we know of ), and his truck is still sitting somewhere not able to move under its own power. So he still could go a different route. I know I would at this point, even if that different route were a 6.4 from another supplier.

Neither you nor I can verify he is still waiting or if hes driving the truck. Hence why Zidaro tagged him to see if he would respond. Your information is good and helpful TO OTHER people. Give the other Rooster guy some time to respond as hes not super active outiside his progress updates with KDD. Talk about all the alternatives (all WELL KNOWN) with Zidaro here and move on.

·
Premium Member
10,820 Posts
Damn. Words are flying, and $h!t. All I wanna see is someone put a built 6.0 in a 2008-2010 PS. I believe in you all, lol.
Aint no one swapping a 6.0l in it lol... They usually try and bulletproof the 6.4l with $$$ or join the Cummins fanclub for $$$$$$ or more commonly get it running enough to sell and dump it on some naive new owner and they join a forum like ours looking for help lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts