Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Blowing Rock was Awesome!

Here's a few of the pics taken yesterday in Blowing Rock. Everyone had a GREAT time at CPA's first official meet. Wish the Granny truck could have been there. Sorry if I missed anyone in the pics......still going thru them. Anyone feel free to post your pics.

In attendance were: Mike, Logan, Granny, Hank, Shane, Nick, John & Thomas. I heard Steve was there too. Where'd you go Steve? Maybe I'll meet you in September at the SSS08. (Granny, you might want to check your shoes!)

Serious discussion led by our Director & his assistant.

Early birds - Hank, Mike, Nick & John

Mike, Logan, Granny & John caught checking out Logan's truck.

Front row seats at the rollers.

A rare photo of Granny speaking her mind.

Christopher, Hank's first born, found something that caught his attention.

Granny REALLY liked Mike's BIG stacks.

What do you like best - gray or black? Orders will be taken soon. Look for thread.

Recoating the drive? That's Mike's job!

Maybe the SCT over my shoulder would have helped the numbers. I still had the highest number from any CPA member that got on the rollers, right?!

The officers arrived in style - Red, White & Blue!

Mike's "new" Texas rig.

John's truck. It can be yours!

Thomas has TOO much money. Nice rig, man.

Nick's asphalt rejuvenator and automatic oiler.

Hank's well oiled and rust protected truck.

4 SALE! Give John a call. Hurry....it might not last long!

We hope to see ALL of you in September. We'll have a blast!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Ok, heres some pics I got uploaded to my photobucket:

A Nice blue oval in a sea of cum-a-parts

Mikes BIG stacks!!!

Granny gettin naughty with the bigger things at the show.....

Front of Mike's rig

The Officer's Rides of the C.P.A. John, Hank's and My Oiler!

Hank, don't let Chris make any Bad decisions now!! This was a really nice Dodge.

A SWEEEEEEEET 08 F-450.

Thomas's Rig. A nice FX4!!! Sure was quiet. I think the Honda Element that was there was louder than his truck! HAHAHA

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I made it there just fine. I got all the pics moved that have been posted so far. I am gonna load mine up to photobucket and get them posted as well. I had a blast yesterday! It makes me want SSS 08 to hurry up and get here!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Great pics everybody. Glad it was fun for yall. Wish I coulda been there. Anyway, September is right around the corner. See ya then!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
well, 04 powerstroke, if you read our bylaws, it will tell you what you need to know about maintaining your membership. It basically states that you have to attend 50% of our events and be a member in good standing in here. the by laws are in our chapter section. Should be a sticky near the top. glad to have you!

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
It was a fun time. Weather held out for the most part. Great to meet everyone that was there. SSS08 will be great.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Pics look awesome and sounds like everyone had a great time, especially granny on those stacks.... :hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Ok here are my pics!

Logan and his bratchild! :hehe:

Shirts looking good!!!

Hank was ready to go eat! He was ready to start running! :hehe:

I like big things............

.... that make noise and roll the coal!!!!! Get your minds out of the gutter!! :hehe:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
when is the next meet
If we dont get another one together before september, it will be at the Southern Smoke Show 2008, in september in winston salem.

However, we may have another one before then. Just have to see what we can work up.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
wold have liked to have come and hang out , was busy working on the granny truck so she could come play , how fair is that:doh:

I think she owes you!!!!:thumb::thumb::hehe::hehe:

Like a MAJOR IOU

1 - 20 of 72 Posts