Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Quick update. Installed Spartan and intake at 36,000 miles in April. Now have 76,000 miles with only issue being one below.

Anyways most of trucks life was in AZ. last summer ac blower stopped working. Tech tapped on blower(passenger footwell) and it started working. It worked intermittently thru summer. Now in MD. As soon as it got cold blower stopped working.

I wanted to pull it out. got a few pieces off, started working on airbag, then realized that most of the time this is when I become Homer Simpson. I decided best for me to take some deep breaths and post my ? here.

Ive loved fords. Lately no luck with them. Had 05 that started losing coil packs one after the other.Then went w/ 6.4 08 diesel. Lemon Lawed that because radiator. Now this truck just over a year old…..:dunno:

Is it necessary to pull, I've searched end I've found older years with this problem, but some of posts are confusing as to a capacitor, brushes, motor…

Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only thing I can add is that the relay under the hood was blown. Even after replacing the fan still won't work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts