Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I install a blow off valve in my 96 ford? any help would be great thanks.
:dunno:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Why do you want to install a blow off valve, are you making well over 40 lbs of boost?

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Our diesels dont have throttle plates to slam shut... why the **** would you want a piece of equipment designed for a throttle body that diesels dont have?

·
Registered
154 Posts
says he already has a blow off valve installed in his sig. maybe he is confused what a blow off valve is... any chance your thinking "WASTEGATE"... or do u want that KA-CHAaa sound when when ya let off the throttle in a ricer... i had a 6.0 with a bully dog. when i let off it went KA-CHA out the air filter hahaha

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
says he already has a blow off valve installed in his sig. maybe he is confused what a blow off valve is... any chance your thinking "WASTEGATE"... or do u want that KA-CHAaa sound when when ya let off the throttle in a ricer... i had a 6.0 with a bully dog. when i let off it went KA-CHA out the air filter hahaha
My 7.3 does the same thing w/ open exhaust and 6637 intake. More boost = louder cha-chaa!

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Our diesels dont have throttle plates to slam shut... why the **** would you want a piece of equipment designed for a throttle body that diesels dont have?
Pretty well said there. That extra charged air is just going to come out of the intake

1 - 8 of 8 Posts