Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Hey Pat Thanks for posting this. Didn't even know it was happening. I'm gonna try my best to be there. Only live 2 hours away. Awesome way to spend a saturday.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heck ya! It starts friday and ends sunday afternoon. We have to be setup by 5 pm on thursday. I can't wait! You know what they say...."what happens in bloomsburg, stays in bloomsburg! Stop in and see us. We will most likely be one of the smaller booths, but we like to enjoy the shows as well. I think we are only taking about 30k in product.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Cool deal :thumb: I'll look for ya.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
blksmkaddict where in the poconos u at?

·
Banned
0 Posts
I didn't realize that it was going to be that weekend. I will be traveling through there on my way to and from Rochester, NY. I may have to stop in Saturday evening on my way home. We may even just stay over and hang around for Sunday.

I would really like to meet up with Patrick and Larry!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Come on up Martin, it's only what like 3 hours if you do 90 all the way.:lol:

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
I'm off Fri and Sat...so I might make it on one of those days. Have to see what the g/f is up to. I don't have the $$$ for a motel room...any way there is a place around that I can camp at?

C'mon Marty...if you go, I'll go!!!

Google says it's a 3.5 hr drive for me...about 175 miles. I'll TRY to be there.

·
3,541 Posts
OK...so I talked with the g/f and I think we are going to be there on Sat. Right now, b/c money is a little tight, we'll just be getting up early on Sat morning and driving up, then heading home on Sat evening. This is all tentative though...nothing is set in stone.

Hope to see y'all there...if your going, gimme a PM and I'll shoot you my cell #.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That's cool. I live near effort, work a lot over in Shawnee.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ah. so you come around my neck of the woods. 90% of the people there know my family or at least my dad. i grew up on the golf course when my mom worked there and i work for the ski area during the winter.

·
3,541 Posts
Bloomsburg was great yesterday. I caught up with Patrick from DPP and got a picture with BigFoot!!! HEHEHE. The g/f thought I was a goof b/c I was acting like an 8 yrold looking att the monstertrucks. I had too much fun!!!! The only draw back was the 3.5 hr drive from the Baltimore area...but it was a nice drive and Brisco took the 11% grades like a champ at 80+ MPH!!! Next year I'll try to go and be a participant!

·
3,541 Posts
Ohh yeah....here is the pic of me with BigFoot!!!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts