Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference in the block off plates for the crossover pipes on the 11-14s vs the 15-19 6.7?? Or will an 11-14 kit work??

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The ones I'm looking at, list as applicable for 11-17 6.7's... No Limit's....
I tried calling No Limit last week and the EPA has intervened and they’re no longer making/produce them. Hopefully, you can find a retailer with some old stock hanging around.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just spoke with no limit yesterday also, going to have to search around I guess. I just need the plates for the cross over pipes, I am not removing the cooler assembly from the truck. Thanks

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I have a set just sitting....

·
Premium Member
11,694 Posts
It would be a shame if the design plans for the No Limit block off plates were somehow leaked. I don't see how the EPA could do anything about that.

Then again, any decent machinist could fabricate a set without the plans anyway.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone has an unused set sitting around maybe could be so kind to make a template with dimensions and what size + grade hardware they use. That way we can print the template and take to our local machinist..

·
Premium Member
4,375 Posts
I tried calling No Limit last week and the EPA has intervened and they’re no longer making/produce them. Hopefully, you can find a retailer with some old stock hanging around.
Jeez. I just got an ezlynk with some off road gdp tunes and I had to call all around. This is becoming annoying. Is Offroad not allowed anymore? How can epa tell folks they can’t sell this stuff? Like beadlock wheels are non dot but still
For sale?

We have plasma cutters and aluminum cnc in our shop to support our Offroad cars. Maybe I’ll start selling these. Can advertise them as paperweights to keep your receipts in order. This is rediculous. These will be expensive paper weights....

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Bead lock's don't alter emissions that's why.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I had to call all around. This is becoming annoying.
No Limit and Deviant Race Parts seemed to be the favourites amongst PSD owners. Unfortunately, neither are making them anymore. I even tried telling them I’m in Canada and the EPA doesn’t have authority here and I still wasn’t able to get a set. Ended up getting a set from a local company that I’m quite impressed with. Instead of sandwiching the block off plate and passthrough, it’s a billet piece that’s machined with the passthrough already.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Can someone please educate me on the passthrough? I have a 2019. Do I need the passthrough?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Can someone please educate me on the passthrough? I have a 2019. Do I need the passthrough?
It’s supposed to maintain the coolant system flow through the cylinder head as Ford had designed while helping to reduce coolant temperatures and remove the need to purge trapped air from the system.

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
That red kit posted above is of the same sort of design as the NoLimit kit. The pass thru was all about coolant flow, adding the port on top allowed for burping the air in the system.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts