Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I found the limit of the motor last night. I was on my way home from work and this Cummins just wouldn't knock it off on the highway. We raced three times and finally after beating him twice I decided enough was enough and I was going to let him have it........so I held her down well past the 100 MPH mark and then BOOM!!!!!.......a whole bunch of smoke came from up under the hood. I shut her down and pulled over. I popped the hood and from what I can tell I blew the piping off the turbo going to the IC and the turbos themselves are loose :doh:......the intake tube off the CAI blew off as well. I didn't even try to start her again.....called the old tow truck and took her to the house, I'm trying to figure out if this is something I should tackle myself or bend over and take it to the dealership :( :sad:

Hey guys its the 1st of April.........April Fools!!!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Haha I knew it! but I still had to read:thumb::hehe::woot:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
man, i forgot it was april fools. you got me i was thinking man i should drive mine better... i dont want that to happen.... so glad its not true!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thats messed up :thumb:

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
o man i thought it was for realls :lol: i was afraid i wouldnt see the ride at dfw!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
You got me. I must be a :tard:. I was scrolling down looking for pictures:hehe:
I was to!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe:

Seriously though, you know what? Man my heart dropped when I read that, I must be addicted..lol I've only been here a month. I got that sick feeling like I do when I tear my own stuff up...I guess that's a welcome to the family signal...lol At least I'm passed the denial stage, I admit I have a problem.:nod:

·
Registered
230 Posts
damn your the second one today who got me on that april fools stuff :hehe:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man this going better than I thought........ no guys the truck is running stronger then ever and is ready for the dyno at the Spring DTW GTG :thumb:

·
Registered
481 Posts
haha :hehe::hehe:...i didn't even see that coming! good one!

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
dang dude you had me

·
Registered
818 Posts
I was like :censored: I felt bad for you for a second until i scrolled down and realize you had got us all:buttkick:

But all in all that was the best one yet. I was waiting to hear if the dodge laughted at you:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts