Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was only a matter of time,

Barack Obama does not share the values of most black Americans!

This is the message we must send to black voters - to win 25% of the black vote and keep the White House in the hands of Republicans.

We have produced eye-opening radio and TV ads that expose Obama as a far left-winger with the most liberal voting record in Congress.

Our powerful TV and radio ads compare Obama to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and show, clearly, that Obama is no MLK.

Highlighted in the ads is Dr. Alveda C. King, niece of MLK, who affirms that her uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., was, indeed, a Republican.

Fewer black Americans will vote for Obama when they hear our radio ad, see our TV ad and learn the truth about Obama -- including how Obama obtained funding for a slum project in Chicago.

Featured in our TV ad is footage from the Boston Globe's interview of black Americans who condemn Obama for their rat and roach invested living conditions in the Chicago slum.

The main stream media is hiding the real Obama, and we need your help to expose him.

If we can convince just 25% of black voters that Obama does not share their values and is not fit to be our president, we can stop the Democrats from capturing the White House.

Thank you!

Frances Rice, Chairman
National Black Republican Association

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think he is the anti-christ.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I read his background. Quite abit of it anyway. See the info about who his Daddy is, and what HE does for a living? Bet Every other military-related .org member would be pissed, angry or plain scared to read about Obama's Pop. If you read between the lines, he is, or was a militant guerilla in war-stricken Africa.

The question rings in my head, Will Junior have to repay Senior for any FAVORS once elected??????

SCARY

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
I read his background. Quite abit of it anyway. See the info about who his Daddy is, and what HE does for a living? Bet Every other military-related .org member would be pissed, angry or plain scared to read about Obama's Pop. If you read between the lines, he is, or was a militant guerilla in war-stricken Africa.

The question rings in my head, Will Junior have to repay Senior for any FAVORS once elected??????

SCARY
you wouldnt have a clue on how many people i hear talking about they think an assisanation will take place IF obama is elected. I am starting to wonder myself. i have heard it from more than one person.

·
Registered
203 Posts
IF he is elected, there is NO WAY the gov't will allow any possibility of assassination. Play that entire scenario out in your heads.... In its entirety. The economy is spiralling now, and will continue, everything is in the toilet. Then we "elect" Obama.. That makes a BOLD statement about America moving forward to the world against racism. Just how would it look if America were to "kill" its new banner of progression??

We are in this baby for the long haul. One way or the other.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
IF he is elected, there is NO WAY the gov't will allow any possibility of assassination. Play that entire scenario out in your heads.... In its entirety. The economy is spiralling now, and will continue, everything is in the toilet. Then we "elect" Obama.. That makes a BOLD statement about America moving forward to the world against racism. Just how would it look if America were to "kill" its new banner of progression??

We are in this baby for the long haul. One way or the other.
Last time I checked the gubmint still can't change the laws of physics. Therefore anything can still be a possibility.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Anything is a possibility. We all know that. But sometimes, accidents are ALLOWED to happen. Too many variables can be controlled, plans changed etc. Hide and watch.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I don't know what would be werse, Obama elected President ir Obama assisenated. But I do know Obama is Anti-White and Anti-American, and possably an enemy of the U'S'.-well ......assination might be in order!:doh:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
I know a lot of people that think he will be assassinated too. Many people think there will be some riots either way it goes, if he doesn't get elected, blacks will riot, if he does, whites will riot. Time to start stockin up on the guns fellas.

·
Banned
733 Posts
The whole situation with the government reminds me of a birthday party my son attended when he was five. The cake was ready to be served, but the plates were missing. The moms were in the kitchen looking through bags and a fight developed with ten little boys pulling on their end of the table cloth. Noone won when the cake fell on the floor. The the boys dove onto the cake in pieces on the floor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts