Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched around and cant find any? My tips are dualed straight out the back currently chrome 4 in 5 out and 19 inches long. Is there a website where i can find these?? Any help appreciated
df

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
RBP......if your willing to spend a rediculous amount. I heard that it turns GREEN after a while tho..

Silerline.......i thinnk they are around $70 but only come in 4" to 5".....but i hear that they turn GREY after a while......

so, both options are a little iffy. but id rather loose 70 bucks, instead of 200 bucks!!!!! just my opinion tho.

rbp has some cool stuff, but its all WAY to over priced....WAY WAY WAY to much.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yeah, [email protected] painted his stacks black. Looks great, you could just do that. It would be easier and cheaper than anything else, just a thought.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
that could work ^. get some high temp paint. then if it doesnt work, you wont be out alot of cash!

·
Registered
361 Posts
either that or a high temp powder coat. high temp powder from most shops is only available in a small handful of colors, but black is one.
also Silverline came out with black chrome tips/stacks not too long ago,not sure how much theyre running now tho. i thought thy were around 65-75, but dont quote me

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I got the silverline black stainless on my truck, I dig it, something different.

And no it doesnt turn gray after a little while

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I got the silverline black stainless on my truck, I dig it, something different.

And no it doesnt turn gray after a little while
ok. good to here. That was just what ONE guy had told me. I woulda gotten it but i couldnt find it in a 5 to 6"!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts