Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling a black cloud diesel blow off valve i beleive a double blow off valve is what it is refered to new never been used my brother got it for christmas and never used it $40.00 that is all i know about it thanks free shipping:dunno:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not sure i'll do some checking i think it has something to do with the map sensor

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
blow off valves release boost pressures at a set psi

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this one is all brass with ports on each side for lines to run in to

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The boost relief valve is installed in the line to the map sensor. This line is located on the passenger side of the engine compartment and runs over the intercooler tube right behind the oil fill tube.

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
I mean I knowo what it is but I thought we couldn't put them on our trucks. I can't find it on Black clouds website. Could you get me one please

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
im interested pm sent

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
was interested...then saw i was in 7.3 teritory:tard:...if it were for a 6.0 id be all over it

·
Registered
679 Posts
This isnt a "blow off valve" they help a motor from releasing pressure on the butterfly on a throttle body... ie 7.3 does not have one.... you are talking about a over boost eliminator so your truck doesnt throw a CEL which is needed when your running any kind of chip pretty much:thumb:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
correct, taking offers

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$30.00 free shipping? anyone?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
was interested...then saw i was in 7.3 teritory:tard:...if it were for a 6.0 id be all over it
it doesnt matter, you cant run a bov on a 6L anyways..its a vgt turbo..its not a wastegated turbo, you would have to weld that onto the cold pipe i/c and then find a vacuum line to bov. pointless on the 6Ls

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WIFE LOST CAMERA NO PICS BUT NEEDS TO GO DO A WEB SEARCH OF A DUAL RELIEF VALVE AND YOU CAN SEE IT ,ANYONE?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ANYONE INTERESTED? $25.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING, KEEPS SES LIGHT FROM COMING ON

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
[
is this what you have? If so this isnt a blow off valve. A BOV requires a vacuum.

I believe what he has is an overboost eliminator

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$20.00 FREE SHIPPING ANYONE OTHERWISE I'LL SCRAP IT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts