Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in western NY and was wondering if anyone out here had any info on where to get methonal. online or local, and what prices may be, i used to make bio in NH but i moved here about 8 months ago and i cant get methonal, and need to build a new processor, there are no race tracks that burn it around me. i would also be willing to buy bio diesel from anyone around here,, im about an hour and a half west of buffalo. thanks all

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
im in western NY and was wondering if anyone out here had any info on where to get methonal. online or local, and what prices may be, i used to make bio in NH but i moved here about 8 months ago and i cant get methonal, and need to build a new processor, there are no race tracks that burn it around me. i would also be willing to buy bio diesel from anyone around here,, im about an hour and a half west of buffalo. thanks all

I would call some race tracks near you. i live in central New Jersey and my local drag strip has it. I am not sure how much. Good luck. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I have group buys for biodiesel chemicals. If your an 1.5 west of Buffalo your either into canada or close to Eire. I'm down close to pittsburgh(north of the city). If you can find any I assist you with your chemcials.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im close to erie yeah. that would be great

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Yeah Ok, well we just placed an order and I dont have anything in the works right now. If you needed a large scale I could place an order for you, cause I always am in need of stuff, but each order has a 55 dollar shipping fee no matter how much or how little you order.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
My father lives in Buffalo, and I am from there also but in pilot training right now in TX. He isnt on this forum, but I can talk to him to see if he want to help you out, we get it from a chemical supplier in Batavia in 55gal barrels. Industrial grade.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sounds like a good deal! that would be great man

My father lives in Buffalo, and I am from there also but in pilot training right now in TX. He isnt on this forum, but I can talk to him to see if he want to help you out, we get it from a chemical supplier in Batavia in 55gal barrels. Industrial grade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts