Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well awhile ago I was planning on setting up my own business (Sciulli Bio-Fuels), but after talking with Larry I decided to wrap it into Discount Power Parts.

This is just a little pre-emptive post for the machines we are going to sell. We just submitted our paperwork, for the dealership rights and will be the exclusive dealer in the Pittsburgh region. In a nutshell the Machines are FULLY automated and come in three sizes (40, 50 and 100 gallon version). The prices are set by the manufacturer, but we may get to have an sale every now and again. The machines are all sold at the same price regardless of where you buy them. I own a 50 gallon version and can answer all of your questions concering that particular model. The other two are the same principles but I have not had the privilege to operate them.

Here are a couple quick pictures of each unit.

BioPro150

BioPro190

BioPro380

Thats a pretty basic overview of each machine. Tommarow I will be getting the basic outline of the website together so they can be ordered online @ DPP.com

I believe general pricing will be as follows:

(40 gallon)150 $5995
(50 gallon)190 $8395
(100 gallon)380 $12995

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got some ???'s for you. I've been looking at all types of bio processors. I've seen the basic appleseed machines, the big plastic mad science meets meth lab setups and some all-in-one machines like yours. I was thinking that once i bought a 7.3, I would use wvo because it seemed easier not dealing with the chemicals. I ended up getting a 6.0, and as I understand it, 6.0's dont like wvo. So I'm back to bio. Do you have any detailed material you can put online to show us what the steps are to making a batch?

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
aw man! I was hoping you were going to make a DIY kit for people to buy :D

hehehe, no way I could ever afford one of those scukers! they are slick though!

steven - I'll see if I can find some links - I'm sure I ahve them somewhre...

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure, there may not be a dealer, but there may besomeone with it in AZ. There selling these machines left and right so I expect to see them all over now.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
it is in AZ - just do a search on Craigslist for people wanting to do bio/WVO swaps, partnerships etc -- there are people out there doing it, you just haven't found where they are discussing it yet :thumb:

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Speaking of that If anyone in the pIttsburgh Region would like an "in" intot he biodiesel community. Hit me up, I have a few options we can work.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I keep looking into this but.
If so good and process that easy why do in not see it in a big city like the Phoenix area ?
I'm not sure what you mean, but maybe this will help u.
Theres a bio-diesel processor dealer in Gilbert. They sell kits, parts, and accessories for bio-diesel. Also They have work shops on how to do this like once every month I believe. You can find exact locations at Homemade biodiesel conversion with Fuelmeister boidiesel kits
Now if your looking for somewhere to buy processed bio-diesel (like a station or soemthing like that), I still have no idea. I haven't seen a bio-diesel station anywhere, in Arizona nor Illinois.
There are no E85 stations either in the Phoenix Area (until the beginning of next year we are suppose to get 7 in the valley), just throwing that fact out there. Phoenix is just weird.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts