Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6 Shifter knobs- $30 each plus shipping.FIRM!!

Billet aluminum, the eBay seller that I bought the aluminum bar, said it was 6061-T6. No way to confirm.

The dimensions are- 2.245" +/-.005 O.D. X 2.250" long and weigh .65lbs. With 3/8-16 stainless set screw.

Held onto the shifter rod by the set screw. Will fit 94-07 manual Trans. It's been reported back to me from another member from the 94-98 OBS section that the shifter rod size is the same as the 03-07 Trans. If your unsure of what size shifter rod you have, the rod size that these fit is .580+/-.002. These shifter knobs are not threaded, they are to fit over the factory rod that has splines instead of a threaded end.

It's a first come, first served thru PM to me. Shipping will be thru US Post Office, either 2-day priority or Parcel (your choice). I do ship to Canada, but be ready for a long wait because of customs. If your curious on shipping cost, you know the approximate weight and my zip code is 19472.

Thanks for looking, Rich

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
These things are awesome guys. He made me one a while back and I have swapped it over to a few different trucks.

·
Registered
618 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have one of these one my 2000 with a manual trans and it fits fine. Thank you again. To the top!!!

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've also had members get these for their 4x4 manual shifters, but can't confirm if they fit, nobody ever complained about fitting issues, so I can only assume the 4x4 manual shifter rods are the same spline size.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Anyway to get the shift pattern put on it for a zf6? If so ill take two. I'm not far from you so you wouldn't have to ship them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Anyway to get the shift pattern put on it for a zf6? If so ill take two. I'm not far from you so you wouldn't have to ship them.

I don't have the capabilities to machine the shift pattern, we run old school manual machines.

The only other option you could do is, check your local area for shops that do aluminum anodized, then have the pattern laser etched. Raw aluminum don't take to laser etching too well. Most upscale trophy stores (school sports, events, ect) will have a laser etch machine.

Our local trophy store can do laser etching, but the etching alone would cost another $30-40 depending what logo/letting is being etched. Then add in the cost of the anodized aluminum. The cost adds up to where price wouldn't be worth it unless your running a show truck.

One of the knobs I made, the member was gonna pop out the OEM shift pattern cap and glue it onto the aluminum knob. I don't have this cap to get a OD measurement, in order to machine out a recess for the cap to sit down into the knob.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
What no dipstick custom thingy mabob????? Shift knobs are awesome if I had a manual I'd own one. TTT

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awesome seller quick shipping easy to talk to recommend this knob to anyone who was having the same problem as me with there stock knob falling off or just for added blingg!!!

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Still available?

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
I can send a check Monday.
pm me with address and shipping charges to 28023 please.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts