Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will H&S ever come out with some higher HP tunes for the 6.7? I saw that The Spartan Warhammer made more HP on the Dyno so obviously there's got to be a little potential left right? I love h&s and there customer service but I'd like to ride in a Spartan tuned 6.7 to see the difference

·
Registered
800 Posts
The problem with the 6.7L is that it can not sustain a decent torque curve for more than a short burst. The engine runs out of fuel fast, so there is no point in a bigger tune..

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well is anyone working on any aftermarket pumps yet to get some more fuel?
Well, I am sure there will be some companies looking to build performance parts, but it seems that Ford has made it almost impossible to make huge power unless a total rebuild of the bottom end is done first, even before replacing parts on the fuel system.

I don't expect to see much in the way of parts because it seems that most of the guys are satisfied with stock power or a simple download from H&S or Spartan. Doesn't seem like there will be a huge demand for anything more than that.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Will H&S ever come out with some higher HP tunes for the 6.7? I saw that The Spartan Warhammer made more HP on the Dyno so obviously there's got to be a little potential left right? I love h&s and there customer service but I'd like to ride in a Spartan tuned 6.7 to see the difference
the 6.7 runs out of air to soon to run the bigger tunes like the 6.4. the 6.7s bottom end is also not as stout as the 6.4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts