Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this F-450, I would look good in this.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
but instead...

yes this is my truck lol :doh:
and yes after 6 hours sideways almost half submerged in water started right up with just a bent stabilizer :icon_ford:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
What did you do? Please tell me it wasnt a hold my beer and watch this :rofl:

·
Registered
140 Posts
What in the heck happen there?
After mudding around town I wanted to hit this spot that was on the way to our friends house, I've never rode this spot in my truck just on dirt bike... my friend was supposed to be looking out the passenger as we slowly approached this area that stays wet all summer long (we live in dallas), he didnt see the ditch on his side then the front wheel slide off the edge laying on the its axle close to the brake rotor. The front then started to slide on its axle more off the edge into the ditch, then the right rear wheel slide off the edge a slow steady slide into the ditch, the left side of the truck starts to stand because of how much we had slide into the ditch on the axles then we hit the water started to sink then hit mud, water started coming in the passenger door as my friend was on the window and i was holding onto my door and steering wheel, after we got out and were baffled, we had to figure out to flip it over and pull at the same time with two trucks, we got it out after my friends came that were at the house we planned on going to, the amazing thing was that my truck was leaking fluid in the water and sumurged and it started up just fine :icon_ford: after it was pulled out just the steering stabilizer was bent from laying over, after i got out i got stuck again up to the axle trying to get out of that area the land owner come out because its now been over 9 hours at this area, he has the authorities come out and gets hit tractor as well, the cops give me a little talk and a written warning I drove my friend to work because he was late :ford:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Any major damage to the side of the pickup?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I already look good in this lol

Winter rims

·
Registered
424 Posts
The skyjacker lift rides great. I upgraded the shocks to Procomp MX-6. And probably change them for Kings in the spring

·
Registered
424 Posts
I see your old truck had a bds. How would you compare the skyjacker to the bds ?
BDS is a higher quality lift. But the Skyjacker is better priced and performs about the same. BDS is just heavier duty then the skyjacker. So if you plan lots of offloading the BDS is the way to go. If your more of a street queen the choice is Skyjacker. I bought the Skyjacker because my truck sees 75% highway

·
Registered
140 Posts
BDS is a higher quality lift. But the Skyjacker is better priced and performs about the same. BDS is just heavier duty then the skyjacker. So if you plan lots of offloading the BDS is the way to go. If your more of a street queen the choice is Skyjacker. I bought the Skyjacker because my truck sees 75% highway

I wanna get a one up offroad system so i can ride it like a stolen golf cart :woot: :crazy:

·
Registered
7,474 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
ONE UP OFFROAD 500 & 550 SERIES... 3.0 king coils all around

except this one ^ 3.0 one up offroad shocks

hydro assist ram & stabilizer

four 3.0 by-pass shocks in rear

i wouldnt mind having this 25 thousand dollar bulletproofed suspension system for free :please:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts