Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a feeler to see if anyone wants a truck. I know the market sux right now. Figured I would see what intrest there was. I also could possible part some of it out (wheels.) So if you are interested, let me know. NADA books it at $28k for a stock truck. Thousands in extras.

2004 CC LB Dually
83,000 miles
Lots of mods
~$24,000

Any questions ask. Maybe trade someone with stock wheels and a little extra. Also maybe trade for an older truck that is less money.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
nice truck wish i could afford it/wish iwas lookin for a truck

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Let me know if you can sell it and they don't want the wheels.. I will trade you my Stock wheels with brand new tires and some cash for yours :thumb:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
wutu give me 4 my rig 97k now and comes with extended warratny till 197k or 5 more years... wut kinda trade

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats a sharp truck Logan, why you going to sell it? Fuel prices?:eek:
Just don't need a truck this big. The wife is going to school, so I am looking for one with a little smaller payment. Fuel Prices do suck, but this is not my daily driver, so they don't hurt as bad.

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me know if you can sell it and they don't want the wheels.. I will trade you my Stock wheels with brand new tires and some cash for yours :thumb:

I wish I could, but you have a larger lug pattern than I do. If it would work, I would about be all over it. Sorry :doh:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
I wish I could, but you have a larger lug pattern than I do. If it would work, I would about be all over it. Sorry :doh:
O damn i didn't no 05's were different.. That sucks :dunno:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Yup, 05+ is a 210x8 and the 99-04s are a 170x8
Not on single wheel setups....they are still 8 on 170...are dually's different?

Now the backspacing is a touch different, but not the bolt pattern.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Oh no, Bouncing Betty to be sold? :( I knew no good was to come when the ricer came home. :hehe:

I will keep my ear to the ground over here to see if anyone might be interested.

Sorry to hear that Betty might go. I just glad I met her when I did. :hehe:

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not on single wheel setups....they are still 8 on 170...are dually's different?

Now the backspacing is a touch different, but not the bolt pattern.
I am pretty sure they changed it. Maybe they didn't :dunno:

Oh no, Bouncing Betty to be sold? :( I knew no good was to come when the ricer came home. :hehe:

I will keep my ear to the ground over here to see if anyone might be interested.

Sorry to hear that Betty might go. I just glad I met her when I did. :hehe:
Not sure if she is going yet Mark. Just thought I would put it out there. Might try something different. Not sure yet. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I am pretty sure the lug pattern is the same from 99 1/2 thru 08

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Not sure if she is going yet Mark. Just thought I would put it out there. Might try something different. Not sure yet. :crazy:
Just giving a hard time bud. Trying to make it out to be the ricer's fault. :hehe:

I know we all have to do what we have to do. BTW, I do like that new front bumper.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
logan i am in kansas

1 - 20 of 105 Posts