Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Do you guys think I should leave the longhorn on the back window or put some SILVERLINE across the back window?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Bad *** truck and bike. Very Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Harley headlights should be in this evening Ill post up a new pic tommorow.

·
Registered
672 Posts
leave the longhorn in the back window, it goes sweet with the emblem in the grill. awesome rides... and i really like the paint and flames on the bike

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I could find a better longhorn sticker that one the horns are to skinny.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Leave the long horn, I like that ford emblem modification on the front grill. I think you should change all the emblems to look like that. I love those rims too man those are sweet looking.

The only thing I would do now is ptu aftermarket stainless steel tube side steps on it. Put one of them small bumper gaurds on the front make sure it is stainless steel too. Then put some off road lights on the bumper gaurd and call it good.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XD Diesels with 33x12.50x18 toyo mt's

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
VERRRY NIICE!!! Leave The Horns!!!
LongHorns Rule!!!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
The Recon tails, 3rd, and turns look awesome.

·
Registered
345 Posts
sweet looking truck, and bad azz bike......nice rims:wink[3]:..i think i will order all the recon smoked lights for mine once i get my signal mirrors painted and installed.......:thumb:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
That thing looks really really sweet. I am wanting to get 18" XD diesels for my truck as well as the recon third and harley headlights sooo You have good taste my friend.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
i say keep the longhorn

·
Registered
65 Posts
Keep the longhorn! Sharp looking truck. What kind of bike is that, is freakin sick! I want one!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Damn nice truck! I absolutely love that color, IMO that is one of the best colors on a PSD....:nod:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My bikes a 07 kawasaki meanstreak se with a chip and exhaust and lens

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys for all your comments.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice! Hey, where did that FX4 sticker come from? Is that factory? Mine was red and I didnt like the way it looked so I peeled it off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts