Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I hope this is ok, if not please just let me know......no harm intended here!

Some of you may know we were the first to put out a mileage only module. Just due to the timing of things it came out for the Dodges first and we have had stellar results. If you are not familiar you can look here:
Quadzilla

I know it is all for Dodges but we are fixing that!

We have test our Ford box quite a bit but, what I am looking for is a couple of guys that keep really good mileage logs and that drive a good bit. Basially someone that can do some mileage checks in a relatively short amount of time. We have already had excellent test results but, we want some new testers to give us some feedback.

Box is simple to plug in and is USB updatable. It is obviously available at an extremely discounted price and when we are done we will happily take it back for a 100% refund if you want, or you can sell it or keep it if you like it.

If you are interested send me an email and let me know what your truck is (preferably as stock as possible) if you have gauges or not and how much you drive your vehicle. We would like to ship a couple out immediately.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance guys!

Quad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts