Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a simple tuner for my truck. I installed the dauls today not liking the quiet sound. i want to get a delete pipe also. Whats the best setup for me and where can i get the pipe made? thanks guys

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
SCT for sure!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i install the delete pipe does the tuner come with the delete code. sorry im still new to this stuff bear with me.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Drop eric @ innovative diesel an email or call he can hook u up with the sct livewire which will allow u to remove the dpf and get some serious power sound and better mpg. He also has intake and all the goodies for these new 6.4 he is really smart on these motors and respond very fast

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I would get a CAT/DPF delete pipe from Sean

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pahrump what setup does sean have? i talked to innovative today they went down on there price to $1399 for delete pipe and tuner.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered a 5" delete pipe from Sean late last night and he has it in the mail already this morning. Great to do business with.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
NOLA-
Could you post a couple pics of those Monster pipes.
I've got Sean's Cat/DFP pipe and want duels, always liked Bank's stuff.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here are a few i need to get some better ones up

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice!
Love the OVALS. Guess I'm spending another 7 bones on this beast!
Pics under would be great. I'd like to see the y and the routing over the axel. Have any problems with the install?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i will get some better pics tomm underneath, no not really a problem installing, but could have used a second person, my dad bailed on me early at work and i couldnt wait to install them so i did it by myself. getting the factory exh off was more trouble than the install. make sure you jack the truck up as high as possible and take the pipe off in front of your factory muffler before pulling it from underneath the truck. just a lil hint thats what gave me a lil trouble.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cool,
I'm ordering in the a.m.
I'll install with my straight pipe when my Spartan tuner shows up.
I've heard the sound is not as impressive as the straight piped 6.0 no matter what you do.
There is a thred here where a guy has cut in a MPBR muffler and is loving it.
BTW, thanks for pics, haven't seen one installed before.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i did see that guys thread with that muffler, im going to order my straight pipe and tuner and see how it sounds first. If im not satisfied i would like to put a muffler on it also.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys for the compliments , i just ordered the delete pipe from sean real kool guy shipped out today already. i talked to him about the sct livewire sound pretty good, i dont really have to much info on the spartan tuners. Im just looking for something simple not to much horsepower and the dpf delete.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.