Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all regulated returns the same? who's is the best. Inovative's,ITP's, or Elites? I pulled this weekend and my fuel press was at 10 psi @ wfo. I have a fass 150/150 on the truck. Another question will the reg ruturn be enough to get my press back up or will I need something else? Any help woud be appriciated. I want to get this done this week because there is another pull this weekend.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Are all regulated returns the same? who's is the best. Inovative's,ITP's, or Elites? I pulled this weekend and my fuel press was at 10 psi @ wfo. I have a fass 150/150 on the truck. Another question will the reg ruturn be enough to get my press back up or will I need something else? Any help woud be appriciated. I want to get this done this week because there is another pull this weekend.

what is the purpose of the regulated returns?

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT stops the fuel from dead heading at the back of the heads. It lets the fuel flow all the way through the heads and back to the return line that goes back to the tank. There is a regulator on it to set the pressure that you want.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i just bought mine from itp, i dont know whos the best, but Im installing it next weekend.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
make sure you let us know how it goes, and how it works and if you can feel a difference in the truck:nod:
im installing my new turbo next weekend also, so I really wont be able to tell you a difference, but I will take pics, and let you know how the turbo goes.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I dont have one but ITP's is supposed to be the best one, or so ive read

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know that ITP's is alot cheaper than Elite's. Elite wants $800 for theirs. I like dealing with them but that seems too high compared to ITP's and Eric's. I can't believe there coud be $300 worth of difference.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also I like the fact that both are sponsors of this site so I will go with one of those two. I do run Elite's insanity tune. I really like it. And I am getting a vgt from them so I guess I will spread the money around to everyone. Maybe I will do a regulated return from itp a vgt from elite and a set of injectors from eric. That way I can help the economy in three different states. LOL

2,083 Posts
Another vote for ITP!

Been running dennis's setup for over a year now. :thumb:

ITP Only it's the only kit with stainless lines and you won't have to worry about leaks. Buy it once do the extensive labor once, buy ITP. The extra 100.00 is well worth it.

Here another thought you can also get the bowl delete kit which provide everything needed to delete the fuel bowl. You will need to install a DAHL 100 2 micron filter post pump though.

Both kits cost the exact same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts