Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping you guys can help me out. I'm looking to buy 5" exhaust for my 05. I don't want to run a muffler or cat. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
809 Posts
xtreme diesel always has great prices. just ordered some exhaust from there tuesday should be here friday

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
got my 4" MBRP on ebay for $250

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
We have several kits in stock, ready to ship. Both MBRP and Diamond Eye have exactly what you are looking for. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Thanks pizza pig!!!
Hey do you guys offer a discount for forum members, if not when is your next sale?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
When I ordered my exhaust last year I missed a sale by a few days and mentioned it to Nate and he gave me the discount anyways.

Outstanding guys down there :nod:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
5" Turbo back MBRP off ebay for $380 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I think ptp will match prices to if i am correct. I have gave them business and i was very pleased:thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I have the 5" Diamond Eye on my 05' off of Ebay $339 shipped to my door.

treasurevalleydieselperformance | eBay

Video link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o1rsFWmFC8
hey could u post some pics of the way your exhaust exits or pm me some. i am planning on buying 5"exhaust and i like how my 4" diamond eye exits. it exits a little more out the side of the truck. i like that better rather than how mbrp exits more towards out the back.
thanks man :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sure! Here are a few pics she is a little dirty and covered with the morning dew.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Good looking truck. Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks, No problem

·
Registered
19 Posts
i bought the Farm Boy Diesel 5'' turbo back for $350. i retained the stock cat but they sell the cat delete pipe for $40 or something like that. it looks good and sounds great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Hey do you guys offer a discount for forum members, if not when is your next sale?
We do offer discounts to members, give us a call and we'll get you set up and as always free shipping on anything over 50.

·
Registered
640 Posts
PerformanceMachine will hook you up!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Geeze Nate your on this board too?? I bought my Dmax stuff from you a yr or so back. Ill have to stop by and get some more stuff for the Ford too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts