Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to buy a open deck car trailer before the 6th. located in Atlanta, but willing to drive 250mi or so to grab one.

anyone have recommendations on where to get a good quality trailer for a good price? also any info on what i should look for when buying, please let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Trailers for Less in Fayetteville.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trailers for Less in Fayetteville.

yeah i was looking at them, have you dealt with them? is there any wiggle room on the prices? also should i be looking at getting a wood deck or metal deck or what?

main thing the trailer will be used for is transport of my mustangs and my friends race and off road vehicles often(every weekend or so), it will also be used to move. just not sure what to look for so i can be happy for years to come.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Where are you located? I just bought a 20' car trailer for $1800 I think the 18's were 1700 or 1750 brand new with brakes T&W trailer sales in Hickory NC or actually hudson NC. Sales Guys Name is Reggie Super nice guy They build them there so you can get them to build what you want. THey build 15-20 trailers a day. mostly to dealers but they sell to the public as well. His Cell # is 828-302-4766

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Also check on Musclecar Evolution , I think someone may have a 20ft trailer on there for sale.

As far as Trailers for Less, I haven't bought a trailer from them, but I buy a lot of parts there, reasonibly priced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts