Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Texas Smoke King
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a new set up.....Bigger turbo & intercooler, TQ converter, head studs, ect,..... What shop would be the best to take it to???

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Only one I know of in Houston is Diesel Innovations. I dont know if they are still around or not:dunno: the guy who runs the shop David Lott I think is his name has or had a pretty nasty 7.3

·
Texas Smoke King
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELCOME TO ORG! ! !

One of the Texas guys should chime in soon and be able to find you a good shop
welcome to the Org bud.... someone will be along to answer your question

-Raul
Thanks, glad to be a part of the fam.......:icon_ford:

Only one I know of in Houston is Diesel Innovations. I dont know if they are still around or not:dunno: the guy who runs the shop David Lott I think is his name has or had a pretty nasty 7.3
I called them and they only work on 7.3's. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Rodslinger knows a guy who does good work and on the side so its cheaper than a shop. Send him a PM and

:ORG welcome: from :tex:

S

·
0 Posts
I called them and they only work on 7.3's. :dunno:
That's weird, cause i've seen them working on 6.0's before. Heck he quoted me some work for mine:dunno: The shop is right down the road from my house.

I know a guy that will do some side work as well.

·
Texas Smoke King
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They told me they do only exhaust, programmer, and CAI for the 6.0's..... But i need my head studs changed and maybe a bigger turbo & intercooler, built tranny, stuff like that they won't do... So I need to find a shop that does this kind of work on 6.0's...........

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
check ET Drag in Pearland. I have no experience with them, but have heard they're good guys. Or you could just call it a road trip and hit DJ's in Florida!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Or why not talk your dealer in to studding it, and DIY the rest?

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Is your rig under warranty? I know a guy who works at a dealer who can the studs under warranty. :)

·
Texas Smoke King
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The warranty is expired.... I also would like to know which way to go as far as getting the best performance parts for this truck....

·
Registered
118 Posts
The warranty is expired.... I also would like to know which way to go as far as getting the best performance parts for this truck....
I sent you a Pm on some parts you might be interested in..

Thanks,
Frank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts