Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am intrested in purchasing a 4 or 6 inch suspension lift system for my 03 F-250 powerstroke. I was wondering who makes the most relieable affordable system. I am looking to spend around $1000-$1400. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Thanks Raul. Would my handling go way downhill with the 6.5" because im fine with going 4" if it makes a big difference. i don't want my drive shaft breaking either.
your drive shaft wont break.... all that will be needed is a carrier bearing drop shims....

ride quality will stay about the same and will easily clear 37's

if you want to stay lower you can do a 4" kit that will clear 35's and use the money saved for better shocks...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I got my Superlift 4" kit and love it. Under $800 out the door.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
paintrain! where did you get it from. thanks and what all does it come with? did you upgrade shocks?

I got mine from 4wheelparts.com. I received the free Bilstein upgraded shocks and also a $75 gift card. I don't know if the special is still going on though, I ordered mine during the Christmas holiday.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Raul can you match 800 for the complete 4" kit?
Like I said, that was with the free shipping and all the other discounts that they were running for the holidays. I am sure now that it would be more $$$ for the same thing.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Pain train when selecting a lift it asks you what your rear block height is 2.5 or 3.5. There are two blocks under mine when added it equal 3.5. are there supposed to be 2 blocks?
:dunno: I'm not sure lol. I am pretty certain that I have only 1 block, but don't take my word for it. Raul will be able to hook you up with what you need at a great price. He is a great guy also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts