Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin to see what y'alls opinions are. What is the best leveling kit for a 2000 f350? SRW if it matters. Thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
2 or 4 wheel drive??

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like Zone Offroads kit (I don't think a site sponsor) but its $300. Comes with a track bar though.

For me I am buying a cheapo ebay one and buying zone offroads adjustable track bar, should be into everything $200

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like Zone Offroads kit (I don't think a site sponsor) but its $300. Comes with a track bar though.
On their website it says you can only run 33" tires. Do you think that's bogus? I'm already running 35's on stock suspension (whole truck is stock except wheels and tires). It rubs a little bit so I think the level would help out a lot. Or if you have other recommendations to eliminate the rubbing, I'd appreciate that too.

·
Fire From the Clouds!
1,771 Posts
I love my procomp one, the bds and new rough country ones are also pretty decent. They put 33's to cover their a**es with liability reasons. You can run 35's on stock wheels with spring rub or get any wheel that is 8"-9" wide and has 4.5" backspacing with 0, -6 or -12 offset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.