Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for the best mechanic in the area. Im tired of having people GUESS and part replace. Ive spent 4500.00 in the past month now their asking another 3k for the same problem we've taken it in for the first time. 800.00 here,900.00 there adds up!!

HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
hey...

I meet a guy who works at joe myers ford off of US 290. Thats all he works on in PSD's. I gotta save up some cash to get mine fixed but im gonna go to him. Ill PM u his contact info

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
:ditto: where in houston. I have some diagnostic software. Maybe I can help you pin point the problem.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Rodslinger also knows a guy who he says is great on PSD's. has parts for cheap too. He posted it up on a thread a while back.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
and it seems a :ORG welcome: is in order too!

·
Registered
167 Posts
do we have a thread for good mechanics located in texas??

·
Registered
771 Posts
hey Drew, Stone's Automotive in Gtown... he used to be a ford tech and they are good.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
it is the same person that ur talking about, Rodslinger..... He does know his stuff when it comes to anything powerstroke and he works at the dealer and has any and every tool he woould need at his disposal.....

I haven't had a chance to take my truck back to him to fix the problem w/ my steering.... waitin on some money to stroll through the door

Thanks for hooking me up w/ his number, Rodslinger

:icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Isn't diesel innovations in houston? David seems to be pretty informed from my dealings with him

·
Registered
12 Posts
I own a diesel repair shop, give me a call 409-943-4305. I would be happy to help you out. We specialize in 6.0's but we can handle any diesel out there. We are priced fair and do no work until the customer gives us the OK. Estimates are free!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Is Phillip still with PowerStroke Magic?
Got a card from the crew and his name wasn't on there.
Did he get away from PSD?

Shawn

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Powerstroke "magic" is the reason I paid $2,400 to get THIS fixed so what was THOUGHT was good work SUCKED.

Try these guys - you'll be impressed. :)

Full Metal Performance
832-922-8307 - Ask for Josh and tell them Rodslinger (Alan ) sent you. You'll be glad you did. :)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Alrighty then !
Thanks

Shawn

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Powerstroke "magic" is the reason I paid $2,400 to get THIS fixed so what was THOUGHT was good work SUCKED.

Try these guys - you'll be impressed. :)

Full Metal Performance
832-922-8307 - Ask for Josh and tell them Rodslinger (Alan ) sent you. You'll be glad you did. :)
IM JUST GLAD YOU ARE HAPPY NOW WITH THE GREAT WORK PERFORMED FINALLY. AFTER ALL ONE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER IS ONE TOO MANY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS.

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
You guys ROCK! My rig has never run this well. I need to post the video of my going to work when that finally gave up the ghost and I had to have it flat-bedded to y'all.

And if anyone wants to know just how good FMP is - check this out.

THAT will be running here VERY shortly and I was at the shop when they gave the guy the quote and almost fell over how awesome the price was for something like that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts