Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im going to look at a 03 6.0 liter f250 crew cab short box today, it has a level kit 22" wheels and 35" tires it is a 6 speed manual, and has a high performace turbo not sure on the brand. I have a 01 Dmax that my dad gave me when he got his new truck and want to trade it for the ford. So my question is what would you guys recomend for a chip? I here SCT is a good one but would like to here what you guys have.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I've been going through a bag a day of those flamin' hot cheetos. mmmMMmmmm

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I can vouch for SCT with DJ's tunes

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks guys just a few things the autotrader lied it has a 4" lift and 20" wheels with 35"s and its a king ranch when I start drving in october my friends are going to be jelous. Im so happy my dad gave me his old truck so I could buy the ford, I cant thank him enough I will put a pic up for yea and I am trying to find some 08 hood and fenders on ebay for cheap so I can make it look even better!

Thanks for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
get an oasis report on the truck before purchasing it.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
ok thanks guys just a few things the autotrader lied it has a 4" lift and 20" wheels with 35"s and its a king ranch when I start drving in october my friends are going to be jelous. Im so happy my dad gave me his old truck so I could buy the ford, I cant thank him enough I will put a pic up for yea and I am trying to find some 08 hood and fenders on ebay for cheap so I can make it look even better!

Thanks for your help
An 08 hood, and 08 fenders are not gonna work without modification.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An 08 hood, and 08 fenders are not gonna work without modification.
yea I was thinking that and I cant seem to find any, but I have a sent a 08 tow mirrors, and I got all that report stuff done, I think I did carfax. I got ahold of the guy that owned it before and he just put a BD diesel turbo thruster kit on it. so Im getting the SCT and 5"mbrp exhaust and then I will be done and broke:nod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts