Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a F350 with the 6.4... Its is my work truck and I drive it daily on the highway and do some towing with it.... Right now i get about 10mpg... What is the best tuner to buy that will give a bit more power, better mpg, but not fry the motor or tranny????????
Thanks for the help...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Spartan tuning! You get many different tunes to choose from out of the box and the best tuner/monitor on the market. We have also been at it a lot longer than the rest!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would go with H&S. Can change tunes on the fly and less of a hassle to install the delete pipe. I have had mine for about 10,000 miles and no problems at all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a edge with attitude on mine which is my daily driver for work and I pull my 20ft boat with it. The only problem I have had is my particulate filter has clogged which got covered under warranty (30,000mi). All I am using is the chip nothing else. I am getting around 14mph 7/8 of the time. I have gotten 20 a few times when I jumped on the freeway right after a fill up and running 65mph. with no load on the truck. With my boat I get 10mph but I drive like a crazzzy person.

Randy

·
Registered
397 Posts
yeah i would go with h&s or spartan,,,, h&s is nice for shift on the fly and would be nice for a business type situation if someone else is barrowing your truck or one day u wanna go have some fun.. I have heard spartan tuning is awesome too just in my opinion spartan is a little more custom and the only downside to that is it takes more time to retune, correct me if im wrong?,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts