Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M JUST GETTING STARTED AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK ADD-ON FOR THE MOST HORSEPOWER?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Racing stickers - they make the ricers ungodly fast - and they are cheap - you should try it. LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
What year is your truck, if it's a 7.3 get a tony wildman chip, if it's a 6.0 get a custom sct. WELCOME TO THE ORG.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
What year is your truck, if it's a 7.3 get a tony wildman chip, if it's a 6.0 get a custom sct. WELCOME TO THE ORG.
Guages are also a must with either of those options. With out being able to monitor your trucks vitals you are asking to blow it to pieces :icon_ford:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
:welcome1: Welcome to the ORG.!

·
Registered
224 Posts
:ORG welcome::icon_ford:
What engine do u have?

·
Registered
771 Posts
One of the best things you can do right away is an exhaust... especially if its and Old Body Style truck...

then for that extra HP get you a chip and some gauges.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Take the time to fill in your signature so that when you ask questions in the future everyone will know what you have. Exhaust, Intake, Gauges will get you started.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome to the org bud.

The most bang for your buck would be a good tuner chip from Tony Wildman or from DP tuner. But with this you should gauges so you can monitor your activity without blowing something up.

·
Registered
224 Posts
A 4" exhaust, cold air intake, chip and gauges.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:
:ditto: get a Wildman chip w/guages, intake & exhaust

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
:welcome1: :welcome1: :ORG welcome:
you will get addicted to this site so be careful.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its nice to see someone from my area on the org. I live on the west end of PCB. I agree with all others advice.Guages,Exhaust,Intake and TW chip.:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts