Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me who was writing the best tunes (ECM & Tranny) before the EPA chaos set in?? Feel free to DM me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Why would you want to know "before the EPA" yada yada yada..... why not a current tuner? Are you looking for used set ups? Or delete tunes? I am using the EZLynk set up and Proven is doing the emission on tunes for both ECM & TCM. These are OBD flash not piggyback tuning

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly.......
Yep. You guys nailed it. Ive been a member on here for almost 10 years and always ran a deleted truck.....but I'm the EPA. How about we do what we always did on the forum before the EPA and help each other out. Its kinda hard when nobody communicates because they've lost their balls. But then again, I guess there are more libtards on here than I thought.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yep. You guys nailed it. Ive been a member on here for almost 10 years and always ran a deleted truck.....but I'm the EPA. How about we do what we always did on the forum before the EPA and help each other out. Its kinda hard when nobody communicates because they've lost their balls. But then again, I guess there are more libtards on here than I thought.
usmcknight69,
I was not trying to be a libtards....just wanted to get the real question out. I figured you were trolling for delete tunes. it is becoming a very sore subject anymore. I will tell you this. If you want to find such tunes you need to shop tuners that are not in the USA :wink:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usmcknight69,
I was not trying to be a libtards....just wanted to get the real question out. I figured you were trolling for delete tunes. it is becoming a very sore subject anymore. I will tell you this. If you want to find such tunes you need to shop tuners that are not in the USA :wink:
Thank you. That is useful information. It's just frustrating when ever something is posted about deletes or tunes, everybody assumes the EPA is the one asking. Im not asking for anybody/company/manufacturer to get put on blast which is why I welcome a DM.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I am a Proven Dealer if anyone needs help privately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts