Here she is after an accident...minus a exhaust stack I took off

The bad side

Bad front

New front

New side

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
came out nice!, That must have been a big job.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I got the HD grill to go on it, but it need painting and I'm kinda holding off until I find a good deal 08 tailgate.

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
looks good with the all 1 color

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
it looks like harley truck all blue looks way better

·
Registered
554 Posts
I <3 the color matched grille. I have been wondering what it would look like all blue. Now I know the next body body mod will be HD grille and lights!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I've thought of doing chrome mirrors and handles. Recon cab lights and mirror lights too. Or I've thought of making it a Harley truck and getting the flames for the front door and emblems. I don't know it is hard to decide, I think once my tires wear out I'll make the next level of decisons with different wheels.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dood

Looks tons better than two tone. Really want to repaint mine now!!! It looks all business. Chrome will ruin the look if you ask me.....just my .02

Thad

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree on chrome. If I do the Harley theme I will get the emblems up front but will use the F150 bed emblems, they spell out Harley Davidson on the bed, they are SICK! As for wheels and tires I'm going to stay within the 33" range, I have a mud truck so I don't need to lift this one but want a good 18 or 20 to really pop!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts