Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a bed cover for my 2013 F3 50 short bed. I really want to get a retractable one to protect my auto sliding fifth wheel hitch. Looking for suggestions

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
I just put a BakFlip F1 on my '06, but I tow goose neck -- I fold the cover the the last section when I tow, plenty of room for the hitch -- tho I am not sure on a 5er hitch

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was considering a rolling soft cover like the Tonno Pro Lo. But starting to think about one of the aluminum rolling ones that have the canister at the front of the bed. Instead of just weather protecting, little more secuity. With having a short bed and 5th wheel hitch, the 3 section folding ones won't work for me.

Reactions: mbsfield18

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
The Bak Flip is 4 section

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a short bed and pull a 5th wheel. I got a soft folding one, its three sections and it clears with no problem. The big plus for me over the hard rolling ones, is its super easy to pull off if I need the whole bed. Im not a fan of how much space that canister takes up in the front

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,909 Posts
I got a soft roll up that flips open in the front if you have a tool box or aux fuel tank. Been pretty happy with it.

Thought id wish i got a hard cover but i dont.

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,909 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts