Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Beans Winter Dyno Day

2513 Views 27 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Goose350
Beans Diesel is having a dyno day on December 12th. There will be a dyno, burnouts, maybe mud races and who knows what. Some of the Tennessee guys are going to be there and I plan on being there.

Here is a link to other threads about the Dyno Day:

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/tennessee-powerstrokes/115278-beans-winter-dyno-day.html

BDP winter Dyno Day Dec 12th - Powerstroke Nation
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
ill see you there goose:thumb:

i think you and i are the youngest of the two chapters
I'll be there
I've been wanting to go to one of these for awhile now. Doubt I'll get to this year but I can hope!
I've been wanting to go to one of these for awhile now. Doubt I'll get to this year but I can hope!
You are more than welcome to ride up there with me if you would like.
I'm sure a friend of mine will want to go so I'm gonna see if we can just take his truck but if he can't go I may take you up on it
I'm sure a friend of mine will want to go so I'm gonna see if we can just take his truck but if he can't go I may take you up on it
Sounds good. Just let me know. As of right now I dont know if I will be staying there or not. I will know when the date gets closer.
:bump: for the Bama people
workin on it! sounds like a good time!
Should be awesome :nod:
I still hope to make it, unable to find a compodre to go with me.
im goin. where u at junkie?
There is going to be a ton of people there. Should be lots of fun.
i sorda wanna do a dyno pull... but im bone stock lol
i sorda wanna do a dyno pull... but im bone stock lol
If you plan on building your truck up I would dyno it while stock. That gives you a good starting number and you can see how much progress you have made.
I'm near Knoxville. Not sure if I can go, but hoping to. I would love to dyno my truck...I'm not going to though!
lol
i think im goin to so after i do my studs,egr delete, intake elbow, and tunes i know my progress
Okay, so how much is it going to cost to do a dyno run??
I’m wondering if there is going to be a crowd there then I’m figuring the dyno might be full up and/or have will we have to reserve a time slot in advance?
I’d also love to have one of the tuning gurus see if they are good enough to get my beast to run right but I also figure they will be real busy and costly too.
I still want to go if for no other reason than to watch everyone else have fun and spend money.
I might at least be able to do a burnout with old purple, my tires are shot anyways.
Okay, so how much is it going to cost to do a dyno run??
I’m wondering if there is going to be a crowd there then I’m figuring the dyno might be full up and/or have will we have to reserve a time slot in advance?
I’d also love to have one of the tuning gurus see if they are good enough to get my beast to run right but I also figure they will be real busy and costly too.
I still want to go if for no other reason than to watch everyone else have fun and spend money.
I might at least be able to do a burnout with old purple, my tires are shot anyways.
Dyno is $75 for three runs. If you want to do it you need to sign up now. There is going to be quite a few people there
I think they'll keep dyno'in trucks as long as there are trucks that want to play. Think it's an event driven thing, no time constraints.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.