Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bash on the Bayou is back! It's an awesome event March 22nd in Baton Rouge, LA. Drag races, Show 'n Shine, give-aways, and raffles followed by a huge after party with a live band and over 1000lbs of crawfish by yours truly. :D Also working on getting a dyno there.

I met with the track and it's all good to go. State Capitol is a great track and we're paying a little extra to make sure it's properly prepped since we're expecting some faster trucks than years past (some 8-10 second trucks).

I'm giving Tank a hand with the event this year (I'm handling the drag racing and the crawfish) since he was gone for a couple years and is starting it back now.

If anyone is interested in a vendor spot at the event or being an event sponsor you can pm me and I'll give you the details.

Thanx for any support!

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Good to see you over here, Danny. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help out. :thumb:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet. We can have a 6.0 shorty throwdown. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll give her hell but I ain't runnin' 11.90s :hehe:.......maybe we can talk lengths

Well I can only do that once per day now 'til I redo my headstuds. :hehe:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated flyer; we're getting close! Thanx to all the vendors giving their support! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts