Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just like the title says I got a Banks Six Gun with the PDA. It is on my 05 F350 PSD. I pulled it off my truck and I just want to see if anyone has anything to trade for it. I know I know everyone on here is not a Banks fan, but the system works great. So let me know what you got to trade. I am always looking for stuff for my truck!

·
Registered
31 Posts
where are you located and what are ya looking for? ive got an antique gun im trying to get rid of and dozens of other things but probly not for what your wanting out of the banks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be interested in a gun or any kind of electronics etc. Was looking to get $300 for the Banks. Hit me up

·
Registered
55 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will take $250 for the Banks Six Gun!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a pioneer avh-p5700dvd in dash flip out dvd player with remote that I might be willing to trade.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No thanks, I already have a pioneer DVD.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing specific, let me know what you got

·
Registered
573 Posts
come with the pda???

·
Registered
573 Posts
it might just be with the pda docking station...no pics...lol...youd be surprised what people will try and sell

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, comes with PDA!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
pics.........

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey man sorry i havent got back to you in awhile ive been busy as hell. do you still have the six gun pda and all the stuff?! if so shoot me a text or email with pics of all the stuff and ill send ya the pics of the guns i have to trade. as far as doing the trade if you want unfortunately youd have to come to me cause im about to deploy before too long and i cant leave the area in case we get that phone call. im in jacksonville, nc so not too too far from ya. so please send pics and maybe we can work somethin out 8439953420

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just sent you a txt

·
Registered
281 Posts
I will take some info on this as well. Pics, parts, etc. to [email protected]

I have cash to trade

Jim

1 - 20 of 37 Posts