Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup yall,
I have a 2006 F-350 flat bed thats going out from under fords thumb in the next few thousand miles. I've a few 6.0's and have always pieced together my mods from different company's. I'm thinking of trying a banks Power Pack on my 06, to get some fuel economy out of it. Now it says slaved to a 47ft PJ gooseneck, so im not looking but for 2-3mpgs, but over a 1000 mile trip, it adds up, specialy when you make that same thousand mile trip once a week, every week.
So for you banks guys, is banks worth the $3000 price tag, or should i stick with SCT and silverline. Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
I have a banks six gun with the PDA, and the high ram intake if you are interested:thumb: I got T-boned in my 06 and managed to pull my performance parts off.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
We carry them all, and I would do a custom SCT, and MBRP exhaust myself. Unless you need a system that will baby sit a hired driver so that it defuels automatically.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Sup yall,
I have a 2006 F-350 flat bed thats going out from under fords thumb in the next few thousand miles. I've a few 6.0's and have always pieced together my mods from different company's. I'm thinking of trying a banks Power Pack on my 06, to get some fuel economy out of it. Now it says slaved to a 47ft PJ gooseneck, so im not looking but for 2-3mpgs, but over a 1000 mile trip, it adds up, specialy when you make that same thousand mile trip once a week, every week.
So for you banks guys, is banks worth the $3000 price tag, or should i stick with SCT and silverline. Thanks
def not worth it.... go with gauges, SCT and any exhaust... MBRP has my vote for fit...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Banks has always been overpriced IMO, alot of my friends run it and I don't see anything worth 3k for a programmer, exhaust, and intake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts