Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also have a very slightly used BAKFlip F-1 (#72310) that I currently have installed on my 2011 F250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel with 6 3/4 foot bed. I have again changed my mind (this is getting expensive) on what I want to do with the bed cover.

They sell for $989.00 with free shipping online. I would sell this one for $750 plus whatever the hard cost of shipping is to you. There is nothing wrong with it.

PM me for phone or email. Thanks!

PS the picture is stock picture until I can take a picture of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Did ya sell it???

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
What's your Rock Bottom Price?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on the whole shipped/not shipped scenario. I need to box them up and see what the actual weight and size is to know what shipping costs would really be. I'm more inclined to sell local and not have to box and ship...

I am heading to Missouri from NC next week for my grandmothers funeral if someone wanted to meet along the way...

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Depends on the whole shipped/not shipped scenario. I need to box them up and see what the actual weight and size is to know what shipping costs would really be. I'm more inclined to sell local and not have to box and ship...

I am heading to Missouri from NC next week for my grandmothers funeral if someone wanted to meet along the way...
Ok but How Much???

·
Registered
5,714 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure thing but if I tell my wife I'm cramming that into the back of her car I better be selling it along the way and not carrying it around for a week... or grandma and me may be sharing a grave.

·
Registered
42 Posts
great price for that would love to buy it, scared to see what shipping is to ct. GLWS!

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I sent you a message.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is this still available?

·