Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone taken off there power stroke badges from the door?? I have an 04 and was going to clean it up a bit but was wondering if there are holes underneath :dunno:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
mine didnt haave any holes on the ones in the door. not sure but im thinkin none of them do

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just worried cause I know the F-250 emblems do...:confused:

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
I thought they were adhesive. if you really want to know, take your interior door panel off and look into the window cavity and see if you can see emblem nuts.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I am pretty sure the powerstroke emblems are just glued into place with adhesive like said before.

Not sure about he SD but my old F-150 badge had holes drilled behind it with dog ears holding it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys.. I will try looking to see if they have any nuts holding them just didn't want to take the doeer panel off but hey it will confirm it :nod:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Yea, better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
mine is an 02, no holes in the doors. I replaced my badges with 06 badges, they have no stubs that go into holes. I dont think any of them have holes in the doors

·
Registered
299 Posts
do a search on here. There has been threads about that before with info.

·
Registered
965 Posts
The Powerstroke emblems are stuck on with double sided tape, no holes behind them

I took mine off for a cleaner look.

Use some 50lb. fishing line, and "saw" thru the adhesive, emblems come off fairly easy

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Heck Bama that is a good idea. I might have to get rid of my nasty peeling F-250 emblems on the fenders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts